Oooops I forgot to update again last night.... I do tend to forget about blogs sometimes - slack I know! And it's probably why I don't get many hits really - I don't update and I haven't been commenting on other blogs! Though on that note, with the new format that the comments box is using, I have not been able to leave comments on blogs! :( Have tried at home (Firefox) and here at work (IE) and neither of them work... It lets me leave a comment, but it won't publish it. About the only one that seems to work is Chris' one and I know it gets approved first but the others, I have no luck at all :( So please remember I am reading your blogs but just unable to comment :( I do try to send an email (or send a msg on FB) if there is something that I really want to say to the blogger otherwise I nod my head with what others have said and read on....
This week - 600 grams down! I SO want to get out of the 130's so 1.1 kilos to go.... sitting at 131.0 at the moment, and I so want to see 129, 128 etc etc.... Sooooooo if I want to see those lower numbers appear on the scales, then I need to pull my socks up, and flaming well start cutting out some of the crap that has snuck back in..... and to get some walking done. Someone recently suggested swimming/aqua jogging; but I don't fit my togs at the moment - that was one of the "lightbulb" moments while on holiday in Taupo that made me realise that I had to do something before it was to late!
So since January I have lost a miserable 3.5 kilos - better than gaining those 3.5 kilos but should also be more than that! I set myself a goal of 7 kilos BEFORE Easter - well I only got 1/2 way there! But never fear, I won't give up - just got to get in the right mindset and kick some arse!!!
Back to work - been a flaming boring week here this week *yawn* and the days are draggggggggging on.... but only 4.5 hrs to go (including my lunch break) and then I am outta here for the Easter break! I hope you all have a very Happy Easter Break and that you stay safe and that those that travel, drive carefully xxx
4 comments:
I really have no idea why you can't comment! No one else seems to have a problem with it (that I know of). I get lots of comments so I don't know what you can do.
I'm glad you are still going but just don't know how to get you really believing in you and your ability to do this. You can do this, you just need to make some rules in your life that you can stick to - do what works for you (as long as it is cutting out processed food).
About leaving comments - have you tried leaving a comment as anonymous or the other box "name/URL"? Try a few different things and see if it works. Very strange :)
Karen......that still is 1kg a month......that is great. Slowly but surely as you gain confidence in yourself to make the changes you will see those numbers coming down. Believe and it will happen. All the very best to you :)
A loss is a loss Karen ... so pat yourself on the back for that. I hope that you all have a fabulous Easter and get to enjoy lots of fun family time.
Post a Comment