I have made up my mind that 2013 is going to be my year! And I am going to be doing the Cohen's lifestyle programe! I will do the no deposit but slightly higher repayments options - well providing I clear the credit check ok - nothing to hide there so can't see it being a problem! Stephan has said he is right behind me - would be better if he ate veggies etc but I WILL do this!
My incentives:
So I can grow old, watch Rachel grow up and be here for my grandchildren
So I can get out there and walk the streets again while Rachel rides her bike
So I can be active with Rachel before she grows up to much and doesn't want to go out with Mum
So I can keep up with Stephan when out and about - though the fact that he is 6ft 1" and I am only 5ft doesn't help as he will always have longer strides than me.
So I can fit clothes from every day stores rather than struggling to fit clothes at larger size boutiques.
So I can be healthier for me.
My mini rewards:
The pleasure of seeing my body shrinking.
New (or secondhand) smaller clothes
Massages
Manicures/pedicures
My major reward for reaching goal:
A ipad or tablet!
Yeap - I have been shopping around for a tablet or ipad for the last few weeks.... and decided today that I will only get one when I get to goal! Stephan is 100% behind me on that one esp as we can't afford to do both the programe and pay for a luxury item like that!
So the next step..... wait for my last couple of questions to be answered my niece though only emailed her today so need to wait until tomorrow for an answer.... then complete the paperwork, get the blood test then wait for the results and my programe!
I am scared! Very scared! What if I fail?? What if I can't do this? I know my niece will be an amazing consultant/coach but fark this really scares me!! It's a hell of a lot of money down the drain (in one lot) if I fail!!! I know I have spent more than that over the last 24 yrs or so trying various plans etc but this one is the biggest and most drastic! I am going to need support and I am counting on you all :)
8 comments:
I wish you well Karen. The biggest thing I have realised over this past year is that a change of diet is forever. You can never, ever go back to old ways because as sure as the sun rises, the weight will return. Learn to love your new foods and eating and never look back. Accept that this is how you have to live and those around you will change as well.
I notice you make cakes for people at work - if you stop that is fine. They don't need them anyway. People will soon understand that Karen is not that person any longer. Good luck :)
Best of luck Karen, you've done it before - so can do it again. And the incentives are all there to help you reach your goal! Especially your gorgeous little Rachel.
Good luck. We are all here for support. When it gets tough, just remember the reasons you started. With Stephan onboard it will help.
So pleased you've found something you think might work - good luck Karen. Looking forward to following your journey - you go girl x
Hi Karen
I know that youve made your decision to go with this programme, but id just like to reeiterate what Lynda said in an earlier post. ive done WW and all sorts of other things, but the only sustainable change i have experienced is to stop eating wheat! Now i know how hard that feels.... but honesly, its so much easier THING THAT WORKS. You can get through the bread cravings by making and eating non wheat breads untill you no longer need them. Either way though, i wish you well. Stay in touch with the rest of us.
Jo
GO you Karen, so proud of you making this huge step. I can't wait to see the new you. ROCK ON xx
Stop doubting IF you can do it. YOU CAN. But you have to want it for yourself and no one else.
I am going to be egging you on, and I will be doing 'my thing' here too... let's see if we can BOTH lose a decent amount of weight this year! WE CAN DO IT.
Good luck hun!
Post a Comment