Friday, January 25, 2013

Waiting...

And still waiting for my program to arrive..... sent my niece an email this morning to see how things were progressing.  Hoping to have it tomorrow or on Monday all going well :) 

Was going to start it and get the moodiness/grumpiness etc out of my system before going back to work on 4th Feb BUT a friend did point out that it wasn't fair on Rachel if I did that - last week of holidays with a grumpy mum!  So may end up waiting until 4th Feb but will see how things go once I get the program and how much I need to buy to make sure I have my food in the house :)

Decided that I should just quit work as I don't eat nearly half as much when I am at home compared to when I am at work and my bad habits I have there!  Since filling in the application form for Cohen's 2 weeks ago, I have lost almost 2 kilos!

Oh for those of you who didn't see on FB, I actually got into the local pool the other day with Rachel and we had such a great time! So will definitely be doing that  more often!

Can't believe that one week of my leave is up already and only have one week to go... and it's shaping up to be another busy one :(  As much as I love being out and about and catching up with friends that I don't normally see that often (they are stay at home mums and me working) - it would be nice to just do nothing at times!  Though that is hard sometimes with an only child as Rachel struggles to play by herself for extended periods of time.... but we are working on that slowly.

Hopefully next time that I update, I will have the program and will be taking the "before" photos and measurements!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Congratulations on the 2kg loss - great start!! I have been much better since returning to work. Our "camping out" office has no cafes etcv in sight - just a pub with fried food next door and a fish and chip shop. Their fish is to die for - best I've ever had - but the novelty has already worn off so I'm actually making my lunch at home and taking it each day - hopefully the bank account will thank me for that! :) Have a great weekend.

Chris H said...

Well done on your loss, keep it up Chick.
I cannot imagine how tiring it must be entertaining an only child... I have too many.

And believe me, with only B & G here most of the time they fight like cat and dog... I often want to bang their bloody heads together!

I hope you get some time to yourself next week.