Friday, April 5, 2013

Facebook...

Hi ya
Just a quick question to those that read my blog - I have two friend requests waiting (for the last wee while) on FB from people who I have no friends in common with so am wondering if they may be from people who read here and want to be my friend on FB - perhaps to follow my page there?

So if you're either Nicole or Cecily, please send me a message on FB identifying yourselves and I can then accept your friend requests.

Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only just stumbled upon your blog (Via Lynda's "Living the Life")

I read right back to the start of your 2013 Adventure and I understand that your allowed food is personal to you and determined by your blood test you did but I would love to know what a day's menu looks like for you if you don't mind sharing with the general public.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen have been checking in to see how you have been going. Would love to hear of this months progress. Sue