Shit, hadn't realised it had been so long since I last posted on here... wasn't until I got a friend on FB from someone who is a blog reader and wanted to know how I was doing and wanted to follow my personal FB page which of course I update regularly :)
So where am I now - well I am still definitely on the program 100%! My loss this morning was 2 kilos which brings my total loss for 13 weeks to 27.8 kilos. Oh I did my measurements last night - total centimetres lost = 56.5cm! Pretty pleased with that!!!
Here is a graph that my friend Lynda created for me showing my losses:
And here is another picture that Lynda did up for me over the weekend, showing my weight loss in blocks of butter:
Both of these going by my former weigh in which was last Monday when I had lost 25.8 kilos.
I am hoping to get to the 30 kilo mark next week - would mean a loss of 2.2 kilos but in reality it will probably take me 2 weeks but only time will tell. And of course I am now only 10.3 kilos away from being in the double digits club!! I can still recall how good that felt last time I got there (approx Sept 2005) so I can't wait to feel that good again!!!
Right, I will try to update each week - though sometimes I just do forget and other times I just don't have the energy.....
*edited* I just reread one of the messages from my last update - and wwangel asked me what a typical days menu looked like for me. I will share that but not the quantities as that is part of the copyright as such and what works for me may actually harm others if they were to copy it.
Breakfast
1 egg omlete with mushroom, tomato and grated corgette
Lunch
Salad (lettuce, cucumber and tomato) with some protein - beef, chicken or fish.
Dinner
Panfried fish with steamed veggies (usually cabbage and cauliflower)
OR
Steak and veggies
OR
Pan seared prawns with salad
Snacks
Salada crackers
2 pieces of fruit.
NB Can incorporate the fruit into the meals - ie mango salad. There are other proteins that I can eat like turkey, venison and ostrich. Just waiting for Stephan to get a deer so I can some have fresh venison. There are limited fruit and veggies that I am allowed - both in weight and what I am allowed to eat.
Hope this answers your question wwangel - please feel free to email me if you want to know more.
SECOND UPDATE
Just realised I hadn't shared my 20 kilo loss photos on here - so here they are:






11 comments:
Oh wow!!! You are doing amazing & you look fantastic. You should be so so proud of yourself.
wow...keep that smile happening, you are doing so well.
Fantastic Karen!!! Yeah for you. I bet the cravings are less now as well with such a ""clean way of eating" love it. Very similar to what I am doing at the moment and getting nice results also. But you are a legend with your losses!! Will be fantastic that you will soon be in double digits, you must be a star with your consultant. All the best, cheers Glenys
PS Your photos are great, your face has really slimmed down!! Yeah!
WOW. You look Amazing! And the Smile on your Face is Beautiful to see!
You are Amazing xx
Ashlee
What an awesome achievement, am so pleased for you, hard work does pay. I think looking at those pictures you have just motivated me to start doing something :)
Absolutely awesome!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Kym/Australia
Wow you can really see the difference. Well done! you're going great guns - keep up the super work!
Kate (kittie444)
This is inspiring Karen.
You are doing so amazingly well -and just look at the change in the photos! Wow!
Great work. I am in awe of your dedication to this.
A
Fantastic losses Girl!
You rock.
Well done Karen!!!!!!!!! Your face shot says it all + you look much happier!!!
Post a Comment