Yeah you read that right, still no official decision as to which track I am going to be going down re the weight loss BUT it's looking more and more likely that I will be doing the low carb eating plan - just changing my eating habits slowly. Have been enjoying have salmon salads for lunch this week rather than sandwiches or left overs. Need to do some more reading of books/sites that Lynda, Kate and Anne have recommended to me as I know there is a LOT more that I need to learn about and to change in my life!
But also want to say a HUGE, HUGE thank you to you all for your lovely comments on my last post, it really did make my day reading all of those! And I thought after that I had posted it, that people may not have left comments due to their opinions of diets etc so I do apologise for coming across grumpy!
Have told Mum (and Mother in law too) that I want to lose 20 kilos by my 40th so now I have some accountability to achieve this target! I mean 20 kilos in 50 weeks is achievable and I WILL do it! Though it is going to take more than just healthy eating... I have been a bit slack in the exercise department over the last couple of weeks using my birthday, the wedding and the heat as an excuse but I MUST get back into it!
Oh shit, just realised that the lunches haven't been made yet, so best I go do that... catch ya all later :)
5 comments:
Good on you for not jumping onto some radical "diet" plan. You need to decide what will work best for you and I am sure you will succeed - you have done before.
Having your Mum & Mum-in-law on board will be some nice extra support - plus us as well :-)
Fantastic, you will work out what's best for you - YOU WILL DO THIS!
You can do it!
I agree with the others ... you've done it before and you can do it again. Set small goals to start with and the bigger goals will become achievable. I'll be standing on the sidelines cheering you along. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf here too in relation to a healthy lifestyle :)
Just thought that I'd pop in and say "hi" ... so "hi". Have a great week :)
Post a Comment