Sunday, February 17, 2013

Almost 2 weeks down..

2 down - 50 odd to go!  I know it's probably not the best way to look at it and in reality, even once I have reached goal and done my maintenance program this will be a way of living for me! No regular take aways, no daily soft drink, lollies, chocolate, chips etc...  These foods will indeed be VERY limited and will be a true and proper treat!  And even when I do have something (that is if I still like them which I don't think I will) it will only be a minimal amount that I eat.

Just did some baking for Rachel and Stephan's lunch boxes during the week.  Was supposed to be biscuits and cupcakes (Rachel's choice of course) however only had enough butter to do one or the other so biscuits it was.  Very tempting to lick the beaters and spatula but I resisted and feel so proud of myself in doing so!

I know I mentioned treats in Friday's post, one thing I forgot to mention was if I was to have a "treat"  and whether it be a glass of wine, some chippies, some chocolate or whatever - it would basically mean an extra week on the program for me!  So yes, one wee slip up could see my goal pushed out another week!  And is that worth it? No it's not! 

Bit slack in the water department today - decided to take Rachel to Mass this morning and that just totally threw me in my timing of drinking my water.  So will need to work around that one for Sunday mornings for when I take her.

Will be back tomorrow with an update on week 2 results - measurements and photos tonight - scales in the morning :)

No comments: