Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 3 result

As much as I really wanted to reach the 10 kilo mark today it wasn't meant to be!

This weeks loss was 1.6 kilos which means a total loss of 9.8 kilos in 3 weeks.

I was initially disappointed but then told myself that I have no reason to be disappointed given that I have not deviated off the program at all!  So have accepted the loss and roll on week 4 and the 10 kilo mark!

Am hanging out for Stephan to go and get me some venison so I can have something different on  my menu!   Also, am going to treat myself to some fresh tuna steaks to give me a break from tinned tuna!

Had a very stressful weekend due to a number of things and came very close to deviating but I was strong and stayed 100% on track!

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Karen, you are a legend for doing this well. Please keep on... imagine how it will feel. You are healing your body along the way - everything is getting better, not just the weight. Take some focus off the scale and look at the bigger picture ;)

Nicole said...

Good on you for staying on track ... brilliant result, you've probably already shed those 200g.

Anonymous said...

Excellent progress, wow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amazing, congratulations.
Kym/Australia

Tracy said...

Well done. 1.6 is a great result.

Chris H said...

That is an amazing loss for three weeks Karen! Keep it up because it is worth it, we both know that!