Yeap, we are up to week 7 already on the Cohen's program.
Am pleased to report in with a better loss this week of 1.8 kilos which brings my total loss up to 16.5 kilos! I also did my measurements and since starting the program on 4th Feb, I have lost a total of 39.5cms around various parts of my body.
Next lot of photos will be shared when I reach the 20 kilo mark which will hopefully be in the next 2/3 weeks.
I do wish I could get my blog back to be being the chatty blog that I had years ago... but I just struggle to do an update these days. Time to change my back ground too I think.....
6 comments:
Well done on such a good loss. You are doing so well.
Congrats on another great loss, you are doing awesome :)
That is awesome Karen. Congratulations :)
Kym/Australia
Fantastic loss there Karen, you are doing soooo well!! Nice work :)
Great work Karen!!
That's around 3 1/2 pounds (or maybe a bit more)?
Seven weeks in that's just a fantastic result for a week's loss.
Well done. Thanks for updating. You're inspiring!
Rosie.
You're a star Karen, you must be so pleased with yourself, well done!
Post a Comment