Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 4's result

Ooooops so sorry that it's been a whole week since I last updated.... have meant to do a couple of updates during the week but never quite made it obviously.

Today's weigh in totally blew me away with a fabulous loss of 2.7 kilos which brings my total loss down to 12.5 kilos!  I am extremely happy with that and am looking forward to the 2nd month on the program.  I have not deviated off the program at all so have worked bloody hard to get this loss!!

Believe me I have had some challenges and there have been a couple of days where Rachel has driven me to drink - well water it is for me!  But fark I came bloody close to alcohol on those days!

Oh here are my 4 week photos.  The one on the left is my beginning photo, the right hand one is 4 weeks later.



Sorry for the brief posts, having trouble blogging these days so keep it simple and straight to the point  :)  Hopefully I can get back to blogging like the old days where I used to be very chatty!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fantastic Karen, well done, you should be so proud of yourself. I think you're an inspiration, have another awesome week.

Sue said...

WOW Karen, fantastic result, just look at how loose your clothes are. May it continue... :)

Lyn said...

Awesome work ... you deserve the loss!!

Tracy said...

Wow, you ate doing so well. You can really see the difference, I bet you are feeling great too.

jen said...

Awesome effort...

Anne said...

Well done:-)

Jaxx said...

Congrats on the awesome losses :)

Jaxx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris H said...

Awesome results... just awesome. Well done Chick.