It's been a busy 4 days really - out for 4 nights in a row and I am certainly feeling it now! Thursday night - I went to a Tupperware party, Friday night, one of my best friend's 40th, Saturday night - my Sister in law's 40th, and then last night an impromptu BBQ at Stephan's mums place! Tonight WILL be an EARLY night - not only for Rachel but for me too!!!
I have just read Lynda's blog for today and what she says makes so sense! It's not about what you can eat, it's about what you can't eat - very simple really - no wheat, sugar, potato and rice! I just have to get my head around it all now and be stricter on myself!
With all the above socialising, I certainly have had my share of treats and made some not so good choices but generally I did stop when I was full rather than keeping eating like I tend to do!
I did have a sneak peek at the scales today, and I was 900gms up from last weeks weigh in so with 1 day at work being back on track should hopefully see that figure reduce a bit before weigh on Wednesday morning.
2 comments:
It really is simple - you just know what you can't have and the rest is OK. I hate things to be complicated or hard to follow. It is not a race Karen, just make changes as you think you can because it is a long term thing. Good luck with this week now the parties are over!
isn't it amazing how that makes sense.....I know for me it kinda of is just sinking in, although I am sure my inner child sometimes has a bit of a temper tantrum and sometimes she wins. I suffer in the end though with feeling blah and the scales going in to wrong direction.
Post a Comment