Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weigh In...

Oooops been a couple of days since I updated - ended up having to go out last night and it became a late night and because I was so "hyped" up, it took forever to fall asleep! So am feeling rather jaded today but am plodding on.

As per my FB update, I gained 100gms this week but am ok with that.  This weekend ahead of my should prove a challenge as we have two 40th parties to go to, one on Friday night and one on Saturday night!  Am really looking forward to the one on Friday night as it is for one of my best friends and it is shaping up to be one huge night out! :)  The one on Saturday night, is for Stephan's sister in law - that is a Hawaian themed party at their place - and call us boring but Stephan and I don't really do dress up/themed parties so will go along for a wee while and then will leave early to bring Rachel home to bed :) 

Got the next couple of days off to settle Rachel into school and to meet her new teacher so while she is at school, I get some "me" time :)  Though tomorrow it will be busy one, drop Rachel off and meet teacher, then off to Drs apt (few things to chat about), then lunch with a good friend then by the time we have finished chatting, it will be time to head to our respective schools to pick up our daughters... Friday, nothing much planned so I may get some time to chill out.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

There are always a few good choices at parties, it's just a matter of not going too hungry :) Enjoy your time off.

Chris H said...

I hope you are having a good chill out! *smiles*