Thank goodness it is Friday and the week is over! What a day and I was so pleased to be leaving work at 4.45pm this afternoon!
My throat feels like I am swallowing sandpaper and my headache has come back... AF is also making it's arrival so really feel like shit! Thank goodness we don't have a lot planned this weekend so I may get some time just to chill out and relax... though proving hard at the moment with the neighbour having his boom box going!
We are supposed to be going a birthday party at Harcourt Park on Sunday afternoon but the forecast for Sunday is crap so I think the party will end up getting postponed which is a bummer but understandable when one organises an outside party :)
Caught the bus up to work this morning but only cause I was feeling like crap and just wanted to get the day over and done with! LOL Was a full on day especially this afternoon when there was only 2 of us there this afternoon. Normally we have 5 in our team but 1 is on leave for 2 weeks, 1 had today off, and the other 1 finished at lunch time as had a couple of appointments to go to. I went out for lunch with 2 colleagues and we had the most scrumptious chinese smorgasboard! Not healthy but ever so tasty! We used to go there a bit but hadn't been for a few months so it was nice just chilling out with friends and enjoying ourselves.
Will weigh myself tomorrow morning to see how I have gone for my first week. Not holding my breath for any huge loss but as long as it goes down in the right direction I will be happy.
Right, I am outta here - though still to early to go to bed... catch ya all over the weekend. Oh I am going out for dinner tomorrow night with 15 other mums from the greater Wgtn region who all belong to the Parenting Forum that I belong to. Going to a Mexican restaurant in Lower Hutt so should be a nice night out providing I am feeling up to it!
3 comments:
Hi Karen, hope you are feeling better and that you don't come down with the dreaded flu!. It is so great that you are blogging everyday and it sounds like you are having a good week. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!
I hope you felt better as the weekend progressed Karen ... and of course, that your night out was lots of fun.
Hey Karen - hope the Mums dinner was good! How is the Star chart going for Rachel? All good i bet :)
Post a Comment