Wasn't going to update as I am heading to bed but thought I had better make an effort - have got a headache and sore throat so am hoping that I am not coming down with anything... and that an early night and a good nights sleep will help me feel better.
Had a good day, starting a very fast walk from the station to work with a friends sister who is a lot taller than me (well that wouldn't be hard) and she walks very fast! LOL Made it to work in 10 mins flat! But felt so good for doing that so must make an effort to walk faster with my usual train buddy.
Busy day workwise so the day disappeared... and then it was off the the gym with M - had a good work out there and am really enjoying the circuit workouts.
Mum2boys, thanks for your comment the other night and I too have been contemplating the surgical option and will definitely do it should I be lucky enough to find/win/inherit the money. Unfortunately, we are unable to refinance for it so need to live in hope. I have spoken to my Dr about this in detail and she is fully supportive of me going down this road if we are ever lucky enough to be able to afford it or if I should ever be lucky enough to go on the public waiting list.
Lil - at 5am here it is just starting to get light so I could probably do the walking then if I was awake but luckily enough this morning she didn't call out until 5.40am but I did hear her talking/playing just after 5am. I have made up a star chart today and bought some stars, so am going to start that at the weekend.
Right, off to bed for me I think - catch ya all tomorrow or Saturday depending on if I get the chance to update tomorrow evening.
2 comments:
Thanks for the invite Karen and fantastic job posting when you were not feeing the best. The walk this morning sounds like it was fast!!!!
Hi Karen
I think that you are doing great! Keep it up and the rewards will soon be obvious. I hope that the sore throat didn't come to anything.
See ya
Paula (Paraparaumu)
Post a Comment