Have decided to start a new blog and this time it will be private! I feel that if I can commit to daily updating and "reporting in" to my friends, then maybe just maybe I will get somewhere on this flaming hard frustrating emotional journey of losing weight!
I weighed myself yesterday morning and the new is NOT good at all! Only 8 fucking kilos off my highest weight from when I started losing weight back in Feb 2003!!! I mean I managed to lose 42 bloody kilos before falling pregnant! I gained 17 kilos during the pregnancy, and since Rachel was born in Nov 2006, I am almost back at square bloody one!!! AND THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! I need to do something! I need to be here for another 30 years (or more) to be the bestest ever mum to Rachel (and any others that we may have - or may not)!
This is enough for now, as I am shattered after a full on weekend, and want an early night as I am not sleeping the best as I have a head cold.
See you all tomorrow night!
2 comments:
Good for you girl! Step one is identifying and facing the issue. You're on the way already!! *hugs*
Heya Karen,
hard hard journey.........would it help if you had diet lemonade and crackers and humus here when you come and visit? Or tell me what would be a treat for you that is healthy.....drink and eat wise.
I too am at a loss what to do with food as I live for it and use it to de-stress and self medicate for my moods. Will follow your blog with interest and hopefully get some tips for myself along the way.
Hugs
Post a Comment