Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shattered...

Won't be a big post tonight as I am shattered and have only just sat down since getting home from the gym at 7pm!  Oh well, I did sit down to eat dinner and then again to fold washing... but wasn't relaxing!

Thanks for the lovely supportive comments/suggestions from last nights post... will have a chat to Stephan re the baking and perhaps just do a batch of muffins (or banana loaf) and some Anzac biscuits each week.  And Sharlene and Freda, yes we will be doing away with the chippies and coke when I come visiting and the suggestion of rice crackers and humus sounds fantastic to me!  Along with water of course :)

I walked up to work today rather than catching the bus and although I got to work 10 mins later than I have been lately, I felt good for the walk :)  One thing I have omitted to mention last night when talking about the lack of exercise, is that I am currently "suffering" from Achilles Tendinitis - so basically having a lot of pain in my Achilles which makes walking and treadmill work quite painful! 

I have had a couple of requests to follow my blog from people that I have not heard of before, so if you are one of them please do leave me a comment to say hi, so I don't feel like you are just lurking/following me for whatever reason :)

Right, time to get moving - catch ya all tomorrow night :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Karen some positive moves...good for you. Do you like your water chilled? That's no good about your tendon. You are inspiring me already.... good for you!

mum2boys said...

Hi Karen, I am one of those you haven't heard of before :-) I am in same situation as you, and have dealt with weight for last 10 years, since having kids. I put so much on and never could lose it. I am thinking of going the surgical route, but haven't made final decision yet. Good luck with your journey, it is hard work, I look forward to seeing your progress.

Anonymous said...

Heya Karen. How did today go?
Frank and I were talking today about you. Do you like a slice of lemon in your water? Frank just cant cope with giving you just plain water.Lol.
Looking forward to reading your blog before I go to bed.
Rachel is so lucky to have a Mum who cares enough to change a really big part of her life for her. You can do it Karen! I cant yet but you sound like you are really ready.