Yeah my day ended up being relatively ok - very busy with no lunch break till 2.15pm but then that sure made the rest of the afternoon go SUPER DUPER quick! But fingers crossed everyone will be paid tonight - must remember to check my account on Internet banking before I leave home tomorrow, and if it hasn't gone in - time to do a runner! LOL
For those long time readers of my blog/s, you will remember my dear friend Jude, well today would have been her birthday and have missed her heaps today. So we ended up having Pizza and bourbon for tea toasting Jude for her special day!
Was supposed to have gone to the gym with M, but totally forgot all about it this morning and it wasn't till I was on the train, that I realised that it was Tuesday hence gym day :) M was also very good friends with Jude, so we decided that we wouldn't go, and just enjoy our evenings toasting Jude! Had it not been the day before payday, we would have gone to the pub and had a proper toast!
I'm getting quite worried as this Sat 28th Nov - really rings a bell for something happening... but for the like of me I just can not remember what it is/should be! It is really frustrating me that something may be happening and I am missing out on it! LOL
Got an email from the job agency this morning, saying that they were impressed with my CV and skills so that they would be putting me forward for the job and that they will be in touch to arrange a phone interview (bugger no day trip down there) if they want pursue it further.
Right, things to do before heading to bed... night all
1 comment:
Oh fingers crossed regarding the job - hopefully some positive news coming your way soon.
Post a Comment