right now and I don't know how to get out of it!! A lot of relates to the situation at work yesterday which still irks me.... I know I need to "get over it" but it hurt as well considering how much he said he would support me whenever I needed it!!
There were quite a few instances at work today, when I wanted to emotional eat and have coke... but don't worry I didn't!! I was strong and resisted all temptation!
Will hopefully be back with a more cheerful update over the weekend sum time.
5 comments:
HEy there Karen ....it really sucks what your work mate did. Whenever I have gone on diets I get really really grumpy and out of sorts. So I have to just do the moderation thing and exercise. I have to think about it as something positive...eating healthily for myself and then it doesnt feel like this awful restriction of not being able to eat certain things. Hopefully your work mate grows up and your body gets used to your change in diet and you start feeling better ( thats presuming it is to do with what your eating and not eating.....could be something else all together.......just telling you what happens to me really.)
Hang in there....your doing great. Wow wheat free thats amazing. big hug.Fre
I work with 4 men all around 30+. They love their pies, savouries and chippies. To start with I had the odd savoury, then started on the chippies. Not sure what to suggest for you but now when my work mates offer me temptations I just laugh it off and have a piece of fruit. I'm not saying I'm not tempted as I am. But I know from the past that I got over what others were eating around me. HOpe we both get there again!
Prove to this guy that you are smarter than him... outsmart his ways. Keep some "snacks" at work for when you feel weak - nuts etc (you can pack some into those little snack pack plastic bags). Don't give in to emotional eating because there is a much bigger picture here than a bit of food.
Hope you have cheered up by now and are having a lovely weekend :)
Hey Stu had a great idea - say yes to the sausage roll, take off the pastry and savour the sausage inside!! Say thanks that was delicious and offer him the pastry :)
Post a Comment