Monday, January 16, 2012

One day at a time...

Another day over and another relatively good day food wise.  I am rather keen to try Janine's LSA wraps so will get some LSA at the weekend when I do the shopping.  They do look rather scrumptious!

Haven't gotten into the exercise to much just yet, but I know I will get there!  I know last time I went on this journey, it took me a couple of months or so to get into the healthy eating before the exercise bug kicked in.

Lynda - just logged into my gmail account today and found your two emails there - many thanks for replying and for the information!  I don't use my gmail very often at all - so it might be easier to my xtra address if you have it - if you don't, let me know and I will give it to you.

Sorry these posts are short and brief.... not really that chatty but feel like I do need to update here regularly or I may just go back to my old ways and we certainly don't want that happening! 

6 comments:

Janine said...

I am pleased to see you blogging almost daily. I know for me when I stop doing posts it is usually when I am most off track.

Lynda said...

Karen - you can go to your gmail and "direct" all mail to your xtra address. That way you don't have to check it, just your xtra mail. I have about four emails addresses and they are all directed at one place. In gmail go to settings then along the top you will see "forwarding and POP/IMAP" click that then at the top you will see "forward a copy of incoming mail to.... put your xtra email address there and press save at the bottom.

Everytime an email goes to gmail, you will get it!!

Anne said...

Good idea not to go too hard to start, with the food plus exercise. Baby steps Karen and that way it's easier.

Karen said...

Awesome, thanks Lynda! All set up now!

Paula said...

What are LSA wraps Karen?

Karen said...

Will send you the link Paula :)